Helping global business travelers go further
Executives who manage international business often need to travel far and wide. Regardless of whether they do so for business or leisure, an issue that frequently hinders their trip is the limitations they face when using credit or debit cards issued in their country of residence to make payments. Oftentimes, they are faced with spending limits, an inability to confirm their OTP, or jurisdictional limitations on where they can use their card. EQIBank has taken note and formulated a solution for business travelers to get past these setbacks through the Global Secured Credit Card.
Having said this, we are pleased to announce that the Global Secured Credit Card is now available for both corporate and private account holders. Booking flights, arranging hotel accommodation, and making purchases online is now so much easier regardless of where you are in the world. To get started, you simply need to preload your Global Secured Credit Card with a deposit of up to $50,000 and spend up to the amount you have deposited.
You also have the option of attaching a digital wallet to your card to keep track of your transactions, verify payments, and activate or deactivate your card. You may also withdraw funds at any ATM in the world that accepts Visa cards.
On top of this, the Global Secured Credit Card features other benefits that will make transactions during your travels seamless and hassle-free. These include the following:
Uncompromised Security and Privacy
- An on/off software switch that allows you to activate or deactivate your Global Secured Credit Card as you see fit
- An EMV chip and PIN capabilities to prevent fraud
- Supports funds in US Dollars as well as other major currencies
- Accepted in over 44 million locations worldwide and 200+ countries and territories
- Capable of processing cross-border payments online and offline
- Received by ATMs around the world that accept Visa cards
Accessibility and Support
- No spending limits other than the deposit loaded into the card
- SMS and email notifications to help you keep track of your spending
- Multiple cards are available for one account
- 24/7 customer support
For existing EQIBank account holders who would like a card please request one here or contact email@example.com to order your cards today. If you do not have an EQIBank account yet, you can get started by submitting an online application at https://eqibank.com/apply-now/. You may also request more information from our account management team to learn more about what EQIBank can offer you.
To view our fees please review our card page https://eqibank.com/fees
*EQIBank values your privacy and does not share your data with credit agencies and external parties.